
I have really enjoyed my time at waubonsee and am really sorry to see it go. I met tons of very, very nice people and I learned SO much... A person really couldn't ask for any better of a entry-level job, right after college. I had so much fun working here and just cannot thank my co-workers enough for all the nice well-wishes and everything they have done for me while working here.
I'm going to miss this place...
4 comments:
Joe - Thanks for all your time & work here too. It made a huge difference to me to have you on board. Sad to see you go.
I wish you the very best in your life's journey - may you live it to the fullest and have many, many wonderful friends and lots of great experiences.
I can't wait to see what your apartment looks like over in Japan - so not sure I could handle the futon on the floor thing! Keep us up-to-date, okay?
*HUGS*
~Kerri
Joe - It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the best in your new ventures on the island and we hope you send lots of pics and keep the blog updated. I'm glad to have know you on the personal level and we hope you can stop in when you make it back to the mainland to share your best rice eating experience.
Take care and stay in touch!
Nick
"I walk the streets of Japan, 'till I come home and it doesn't remind me of anything."
Post a Comment